Terms and conditions
The following terms and use conditions regulate the use of the services provided by the following website www.monouso-direct.com that Envalia Group SL with CIF B64423833 Commercial registration data: Mercantile Reg. Of Barcelona Volume 39513 Folio 93 Sheet B348548 REGISTRATION 1 and fiscal section in C/Anselm Clavé s/n P.I Matacàs Nave 31, CP 08980, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Barcelona, ESPAÑA, puts through to the users.
The access or use in each way from this website implies by the user the openly acceptance of the full clauses included in the current use conditions that Envalia Group SL is able to establish in any moment with specific character, modify character, substantive or complementary by the current use conditions. Consequently, it will be responsibility from the user to read carefully the current use conditions in each moment it signs up to the website because of it could be able to have suffered modifies.
The use of determined services offered to the users will imply the openly acceptance of the own conditions that Envalia Group SL will be able to establish with specific character, modify character, substantive or complementary by the current use conditions.
Through the website, Envalia Group SL allows the easy acced to many contents, services or products that are provided to the users by Envalia Group SL or by third service, content or products providers.
Envalia Group SL preserves itself the right to modify at any moment the presentation, settings or website location as well as services, contents or products that are included in the website.
Access conditions and users sign up
Provided services by Envalia Group SL have no cost and are free for users without signing up if a purchase is not going to be done. That implies being able to work at the website without introducing data or password. Even this, some website sections will demand signing up as well as some provided services by Envalia Group SL or third through the website will be subject to payment in the ways that are determined in these particular conditions.
For minors to have access to the website services must have permission from his parents, tutors or legal agent whose are responsible of the acts committed by minors. Full responsibility is by these people who are in charge of minors in everything that is related to content or internet information in the way that sometimes information is not suitable for minors. Restricting some accesses are necessary for avoiding problems with minor’s acts.
The user compromises to do a suitable and legal use of the website, accomplishing the current law, use conditions, particular conditions, moral, ethics and public order.
The user won’t do the following aspects:
1. Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Portal and / or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment.
2. Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Portal, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
3. Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Portal, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Provider, its suppliers or third parties.
5. Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the Provider, third-party providers and other Users.
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the Provider or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
8. Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage or disablement of the Portal and / or the contents.
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(a) In any way it is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the international Treaties and in the rest of the legislation.
(b) Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrate, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good practices or public order.
(c) Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
(d) Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or to public order.
(e) Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
(f) Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
The user recognizes and accepts the intellectual property rights about the contents or about any other aspects that are in the website (including branding, logos, commercial names, texts, images, charts, videos…). These are exclusive property of Envalia Group SL or third ones that have the exclusive right for using them in the economic traffic.
In any case that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Portal owned by the Provider violates their intellectual or industrial property rights, they must send a communication to the mail (info (at) monouso.es); with the following information:
1.-Name and surname, postal address and email address of the affected party or, where appropriate, of the person authorized to act on his or her behalf, indicating the title under which he / she represents the representation (hereinafter, the claimant).
2.-Declaration by the claimant in which he claims to be the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, including his signature, physical or digital.
3.- Accurate description of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, as well as their exact location within the Portal.
4.- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
Content, texts, photos, designs, logos, images, videos, animations, records, computer programs, font, and in general any intellectual creation that is in this website, makes the website as a global multimedia work protected with copyright regulated by law as intellectual property.
Envalia Group SL authorizes the users to use, look, print, download, store content or the inserted elements in the website exclusively for its personal use, private and no lucrative, always respecting the copyright. It is forbidden its use for any illegal action and without Envalia Group SL permission even if it’s a legal action.
The website user compromises to respect the announced rights and to avoid any act that could be able to damage the website, preserving Envalia Group SL the exercise to start legal actions for defending its own rights, intellectual and industrial.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
Envalia Group SL does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website or of those other websites with which a Link has been established.
The Provider will not be responsibility in any case for any damages that may arise from:
1. The lack of availability or accessibility to the Portal or to those other sites with which a Link has been established.
2. The interruption in the operation of the Portal or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads in telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems produced in the course of its operation.
3. The lack of suitability of the Portal for the specific needs of the Users.
4. Other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of Envalia Group SL.
Privacy and Security in the use of the website and the Services
Envalia Group SL does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the website introduced by third parties outside Envalia Group SL that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the Users or in the electronic documents and files stored in their systems.
Envalia Group SL adopts various protection measures to protect the website and the contents against third-party computer attacks. However, Envalia Group SL does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties cannot access the type of use of the website made by the User or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which said use is made. Consequently, Envalia Group SL will not be responsible in any case for any damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the Contents
Envalia Group SL will not be responsible in any case for any damages that may arise from:
1. Damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents.
2. The inadequacy for any purpose and the disappointment of the expectations generated by the Contents.
Guaranteed Products Acquired and return guarantee
Our company will accept the return of products if the client respects the following conditions:
The intention of returning must be expressed before 14 days have passed and it must be done by email to [email protected]monouso.es
The product must be able to be reselling and must preserve his original state as well as its original box and labels. If you are not able to put it in the original box, you must use one with similar conditions for protecting the products and returning to Envalia Group SL the package in perfect conditions.
The product must preserve its original state, which implies that hasn’t been used, washed, modified or other aspects as lost pieces or other ones.
As legal aspects, we won’t take responsibility for the products that are in these two states:
- Products tailor made, except from those with are production imperfections.
- Packages those are open because of hygiene conditions.
If a client wants to return a product because it doesn’t like it, the client must pay the transport costs by himself.
If you haven’t paid transport costs in your purchase, when the product arrives to our warehouse, you must pay its cost. The cost for 5Kg is 10.50€ and for 20Kg is 14.50€ by box.
If your order will be without transport cost when we have checked your products, we won’t apply a cost for you.
You must be aware that our products are shown in a store, so they are able to be a bit different from the photos or your first impressions about them. Be sure the product is what you want to buy, because we won’t take responsibility if this happens related to your purchase.
For further information you are able to read our returning conditions.
MonoUso achieves with the current data protection law, in particular with the Spanish Framework Law 15/1999, 13 December, Personal Data Protection and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, 21 December, which passes the Regulation from which the cited Framework Law is developed. MonoUso puts through the full contact information for being available to customers, so they can exercise their rights to access, rectify and withdraw information, which are guaranteed by the governing law.
Prohibition of Unsolicited Commercial Communications Made through Email
The User undertakes not to:
1. Collect data from Users for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
2. Send any other unsolicited messages or previously consented to a plurality of people.
3. Send unsolicited or previously consented electronic message chains.
4. Use distribution lists that can be accessed through the Services.
5. Make available to third parties, for any purpose, data collected from distribution lists.
Users or third parties affected by the reception of unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people may notify the Provider by sending an email to the following address.
Modification and termination of the Services
Provided website and other services have at first an undefined period. Envalia Group SL however reserves the right to modify, suspend, or finish the provided services (full or as a part) at any moment without prior notice. Envalia Group will try to communicate it, even if it is not due to do it.
Both parties subdue themselves if they want for resolving conflicts and withdrawing to any other code of law, court or tribunal from the users address. As well as an online confidence and in ethic terms in case of controversies related to contractual or advertisement online aspects, data protection, minors protection and accessibility.
For further information
Telephone: +34 910 052 628 / +34 931 158 455
E-mail: [email protected]